Light IQ is a London based award winning international lighting design consultancy. We design innovative, exciting and inspirational lighting schemes for both residential and commercial projects in the UK and abroad.
We are looking for a qualified Sales Administrator to join our West London office. In this role you will support our lighting designers generating product orders for projects and serve as a point of contact for customers with queries about products, orders and deliveries.
Your responsibilities in this role will include:
- Process lighting specifications from lighting designers to create orders;
- Work closely with our suppliers to check the accuracy of specifications and orders;
- Communicate with clients to obtain missing information, answer queries, process payments and confirm orders;
- Liaise with other departments to ensure timely and accurate deliveries;
- Develop a strong technical knowledge of lighting and stay up to date with new products and technologies;
- Build strong sales relationships with clients;
- Maintain and present monthly sales reports.
This role would be perfect for someone with a passion for design, sales and customer service. You will work closely with our lighting designers which may involve occasional travel to sites in both the UK and internationally.
Ideally you will have the following skills sets and experience:
- Work experience as a Sales Administrator;
- Excellent organisational skills;
- Attention to detail;
- Ability to meet deadlines;
- Knowledge of NetSuite;
- Comfortable working in a technical sales role;
- Previous experience of working in the lighting industry;
- Strong IT skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Office.
Salary and benefits will be competitive and in the region of £25,000 to £30,000 based on the applicant’s experience and skills. All applications should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org (no agencies please).
We are always interested in new talent. If you think you have the right skills and personality to join our team, please send your CV and portfolio to email@example.com.