Junior Lighting Designer
Light IQ is on the search for a new junior lighting designer. The role will be to work alongside and support Senior staff and Directors on all projects and daily tasks. The ideal candidate will be passionate, positive and a team player.
Light IQ is an award winning independent lighting design consultancy. We design innovative and inspirational lighting schemes for both residential and commercial projects in the UK and abroad. For more information we recommend that you visit our website.
This role is suitable for someone looking for a new challenge within the lighting design industry. The candidate must have a passion for lighting as well as the following skills and experience:
- A minimum of 1 years of experience in the lighting design industry
- Advanced proficiency of AutoCAD
- Advanced proficiency of Photoshop
- Advanced proficiency of Dialux
- 3D modelling skills
- Skilled at hand drawing
- Strong IT skills, including full proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- A relevant academic background at Degree level (i.e. architecture, interior design, product design).
- Fluent in English language (proficient use of English in both written and oral format).
- A natural interest in architecture, interior design and product design.
All applications should include a CV and portfolio (printable format). The position offers a competitive salary. All applications should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org (no agencies please).
We are always interested in new talent. If you think you have the right skills and personality to join our team, please send your CV and portfolio to email@example.com.