Commercial Studio Manager
light.iQ is an award winning independent lighting design consultancy based in Kings Cross, London. We design innovative and inspirational lighting schemes for both residential and commercial projects in the UK and abroad.
Due to our continued success light.iQ requires a Commercial Studio Manager. This new role will be pivotal to our continued growth. The ideal candidate will have a passion for design, be positive, self-motivated and a strong team player with at least 5 years experience in a similar role.
This role is suitable for someone looking for a new challenge within the design industry. The following skills and experience are required along with a full UK working visa:
You will oversee the day-to-day operations of the Design Studio
- Business development skills with the ability to build goodwill with clients, negotiate contracts and manage client expectations
- Experience managing design teams and scheduling project work
- You will be a first point of contact for all new enquiries, send out fee proposals, ensure terms are signed and invoices paid
- You will take a proactive role in project administration including setting up projects, supporting our clients to resolve issues as they arise and ensuring the studio meets its project deadlines
- With strong financial and analytical skills you will focus on providing the Directors with monthly reports and seek to improve business processes
All applications should include a CV and cover letter. The position offers a competitive salary of between £35,000 and £55,000 per annum dependent on experience and qualifications. All applications should be emailed to email@example.com and directed for the attention of Philip Moule (no agencies please).
We are always interested in new talent. If you think you have the right skills and personality to join our team, please send your CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.